The night before our big Boston snow storm I got to sneak in a few hours at the pottery studio. Granted, I spent 2.5 hours cleaning up and organizing the glaze room because I just couldn’t help myself –I made new glaze labels! I saved about 30 minutes to throw on some black mason stain for my mask and quick, sketchy cups.
I have been wanting to make masks for quite a number of months now, probably since early last year. Here is my first attempt at a ceramic mask.
Just ran in to studio to drop my greenware into the line for bisque firing in the kiln. I’m so excited for them to be going into their first ceramic art show! Well, for that matter, it’s my first art show too.